Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER























































We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. The Easter Bunny did fill the baskets this year!?! Like Jack told me when I said you have to be sweet to your sister so the Easter Bunny will come and his reply was no Mom remember for Christmas I was bad to Tyler and Santa Clause still brought me stuff!!!!! Well there goes that theory. The weather is rainy and cold today, but we still managed to make it to church(which is outdoors). The kids are hunting eggs in the house, Tyler loves her bunny...she says, my bunny goes: rabbit, rabbit, rabbit, I am not so sure that is how a rabbit sounds, but I could not give her anything better. We are not getting much sleep as you can probably see in the pictures.... packing takes a lot of time and energy ecspecially with kiddos! Hugs to all!!!!!!!

No comments: