Saturday, March 22, 2008




I






I mentioned a bit ago I would tell you about our weekend. We brought our company to Copper Mountain for a fun day in the snow. Jack's first time hitting the slopes and that went great. Alex rode all day with her Uncle. Kamron tried out board school,but the altitude bug hit him early. He rested up and hit the hill for some tubing. After all we crammed in to a day we headed down the mountain but before we could even get on to I70 it was parking lot. The road was closed due to a 34 car pileup and a jack knifed semi!!! I also failed to mention every seat in the car was full and I had been puking my guts out since dinner! We fianlly made it home 5/6 hours later(those of you that don't know that is usually a 2 hour drive). The next day we decided to pack in some more fun and on the way to lunch Tyler's breakfast came up......I need not bore you any longer, but we did enjoy the Beckhams visit and we hope they come back to see us!!!

No comments: